Informing you about things you’ve never even thought about.
Bored on the train this morning?
How often are you sitting at the pub with friends each one upping each other with ridiculous facts?
Ever sat around a table at a dinner party desperate to start a new conversation?
Welcome to Tube Talk, where we talk about some of the most interesting topics about. You might even learn a thing or two here.
- Billericay Town – A Tale of Two HalvesFor the past 30 years non-league football has undergone a stark culture shock. With the colossal influx of money and ease of access to the top divisions, the days of the football club as a shining beacon for the local community are fading, with the majority of football loving locals preferringContinue reading “Tube Talk”
- Around the CapitalThis weekend saw a slightly improved set of results for clubs around London, with wins for Brentford, Fulham and Chelsea. These were somewhat mitigated by poor performances and results by other Premier League clubs across the capital, as well as a shock defeat in the FA cup first round. All-in-all then, aContinue reading “Tube Talk”
- Around the Capital.Another week of league football has passed, and the highs and lows which accompany it were experienced across London. Overall, it was a poor week for clubs in the Capital; Chelsea and Arsenal crashed out of the Carabao Cup and sides in London picked up just 9 out of a possible 45 points.Continue reading “Tube Talk”
- Opinion Piece: Is VAR Even the Problem?In a weekend which produced so many dramatic games, for many fans it will be the 4:30pm kickoff at Goodison Park which stays firmly in the minds of fans. That is of course for the horrific injury of André Gomes. A truly tragic incident, but one I believe can be talkedContinue reading “Tube Talk”
- What Could Greyhound Racing and Football Possibly Have in Common?Back in July 2015, Tottenham Hotspur and Daniel Levy announced a 10-year deal partnership with the NFL by which the North London Club agreed to play two games a season at their stadium. As you may have already guessed, this isn’t the first time a football stadium in London has servedContinue reading “Tube Talk”